1. The supplier have the following rights:
(a) place electronic references to other websites and resources for the sale of goods and the provided services by third parties, including electronic links pointing to other websites and profiles;
(b) collect and use information about their users when they are registered, which may include a name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail address for correspondence and any other information provided at the time of registration; information which is provided by requesting, receiving or using the services provided by the Provider; participation in promotions, raffles and races; filling in questionnaires, questionnaires, forms and more; and the Provider will use the information in compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act.
(c) in the absence of an online order within one month after registration, the site will automatically deactivate your account.
2. The supplier:
(a) takes care that the store’s information is always true and up-to-date but does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information;
(b) is not liable for failure to provide access to the store as well as for the non-processing or the inappropriate handling of purchase requests in circumstances outside its control – cases of force majeure, incidental events, problems on the global Internet network;
(c) does not guarantee that access to the store will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and free from error, as long as it is beyond its capabilities and control;
(d) insofar as it does not have the ability to change, control or otherwise influence the quality and fitness for use of the goods claimed by the User, is not responsible for their compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements and their qualities;
(e) shall not be liable for damages caused to the software, hardware or telecommunication equipment or for loss of data arising from materials or resources searched, loaded or used in any way by it;
(f) Insofar as there is no objective possibility and obligation and does not control the websites and resources made available through the electronic links provided in the store and on the profile, the Provider shall not be held responsible for the unlawful nature of the content and materials appearing on these websites and resources and is not responsible for damages and lost profits resulting from the use, access or unreliability of these materials and content;
(g) there is no obligation and objective ability to control the way the user uses the store;
3. The user undertakes:
(a) indicate a precise and valid telephone, shipping address and correspondence email address;
(b) to pay the price of the goods he has requested;
(c) to pay for the cost of delivery, except in cases where the cost of delivery remains at the Supplier’s expense;
(d) to receive the goods;
(e) take all care and take the necessary steps that are reasonably practicable in order to protect its password;
(f) not to disclose to third parties his password or answer to the secret question (if provided) and to notify the Provider immediately in the case of unauthorized access to his / her profile, as well as in the probability thereof;
(g) in view of the specificity of internet protocols and the security of password protection, terminate the session in which it entered its profile by pressing the virtual exit button;
(h) not to make fictitious or invalid requests or other false information. The user bears full responsibility for the protection of his / her password, as well as for all actions performed by him / her or by a third party by using it;
4. The consumer is entitled to:
(a) online access to the Provider, subject to the terms and conditions of access, except in circumstances beyond the Supplier’s control – cases of force majeure, incidental events, problems in the global Internet network;
(b) online access to and correction of personal data;
(c) to refuse to receive the goods he has ordered for purchase in compliance with the legal requirements (the Law on Obligations and Contracts, the Consumer Protection Act and the other applicable legislation);
(d) to receive in full the sums paid by him in cases of undue payment;
5. The user undertakes:
(a) comply with the terms and conditions for making complaints and making requests for replacement of ordered goods – terms and conditions published in the online store and declaring that it is considered bound by these terms and conditions;
(b) to observe the Bulgarian legislation, the present Terms and Conditions, the Internet ethics, the rules of morality and the good morals;
(c) not to infringe any other non-pecuniary or non-pecuniary rights, including intellectual property rights;
d) notify the Provider immediately of any case of an infringement committed or discovered when using the store;
(e) not interfere with the proper operation of the system, including, but not limited to, not hindering another user’s identification procedure from accessing outside of its system, preventing other users from using the store;
(f) not be represented by another person or representative of a legal person or group of persons who is not authorized to represent or otherwise mislead third parties as to identity or belonging to a particular group of persons;
(g) not to commit malicious acts within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions;
6. In case of non-compliance with the User’s obligations, the Provider is entitled immediately and without prior notice to suspend the User’s and third party’s access to his / her profile, as well as the right to compensation for all damages and lost profits that are direct and immediate a consequence of the User’s failure to fulfill the obligations under the preceding paragraph. In such cases, the Supplier shall have the right to refer the matter to the competent state authorities for establishing the breach concerned.
7. Upon termination of the contract, the Provider shall take action to disable the user profile and to clear the password for access to the same.
8. The user may at any time request a deletion of his / her account. In this case, the deletion is only executed after all valid applications have been executed and payment of the due price and delivery costs respectively.
9. Users of the web site are not permitted to act in violation of generally established rules of communication and communication, to commit malicious acts, to distribute viruses and the like, infringing or damaging rights or interests of third parties.
10. Consumers are not entitled to perform orders on behalf of another person without his consent. Users can make free use of the resources of the web site except for the limitations outlined in these Terms and Conditions and other general limitations.
11. The sections of the site designated for the purchase of products by the User are required to submit and collect certain information. It is needed in the processing of the Order from the User. Zagatto Ltd. will not use this information in ways other than those provided in these terms and conditions, thereby ensuring its confidentiality. Zagatto Ltd. is not responsible for possible incidental deficiencies related to the actuality of the information as well as the information provided by the manufacturers and / or importers about the goods it maintains on the web site; is not responsible for the consequences, including any damages caused by or in any way connected with the access or use of this website; is not responsible for the integrity of the information on the website by computer viruses or other threats.
12. The information provided on the web site is in compliance with the applicable legislation, the users’ use is voluntarily and on their own initiative.
13. Zagatto Ltd. is not responsible for the completeness, validity and content of the information contained in the hyperlinked sites. Zagatto Ltd. is not responsible for any damages caused to the User when using the services on the web site.
14. Zagatto Ltd. does not guarantee seamless and uninterrupted access to vendingchasti.com. Zagatto Ltd. is not responsible for the sudden depletion of the stock.
15. Zagatto Ltd. is not responsible for inaccuracies in the product information submitted by the manufacturer or the importer.
16. Zagatto Ltd. is not liable for delay or non-performance of its obligations for reasons beyond the control of the company.
17. Zagatto Ltd. undertakes to observe the arrangements with the User with due care.