No products in the cart.
1. The consumer has the right to choose whether the goods ordered, pre-paid (or postponed after payment) can be delivered directly to an specified address by him – by courier, or to take it personally from the office of Zagatto Ltd. / Provider, VAT 121102130.
The cost of the transport for Sofia is free of charge for orders over than 50 BGN, below this value is charged 5.00 BGN with VAT transport costs, which are performed by our transport. Courier services on the territory of the country are performed by Speedy at the expense of the User. The delivery value is determined according to the pricing rates of a courier company / Speedy /. Zagatto does not organize supplies outside the country, the customer has to organize his own export of goods and Zagatto will load the goods after received confirmation mail with the details of the truck or the logistic company.
In case that the selected, ordered and pre-paid item is exhausted and the supplier is unable to fulfill the order, the User may substitute the given products for the same value or the User is entitled, at his express request, to refund the amount.
After accepting and processing the order, the Supplier reserves the right to extend the delivery period by up to 30 working days / in circumstances other than normal/. The Provider will notify the User by email, in this case, of its circumstances, options and rights.
2. The limit time for delivery of the ordered goods of which we have received the payment to the address specified by the consumer is up to 4 working days after receipt of confirmation of the order and may be extended on official holidays and / the period of non-working days. In any case, it is possible to delay within the specified delivery times, for which the User should be promptly informed by vendingchasti.com.
The delivery of the ordered goods is carried out in the manner chosen by the User and according to the specified terms. Vendingchasti.com reserves the right to extend the specified terms by up to 7 (seven) days without informing the User and extending the deadlines by more than 7 (seven) days with the prior consent of the User who has requested the delivery.
3. The delivery price is determined depending on the type and size of the goods, the delivery address and the number of products in the order. When ordering a purchase from the online store, in the “Order Notes”, the user has the opportunity to indicate a convenient delivery day, with vendingchasti.com conforming to the customer’s preference, which is promptly notified. Vendingchasti.com may request further confirmation from the user about the order made, including by telephone and e-mail. In case that the User refuses to provide the information requested by vendingchasti.com, the refusal automatically cancel the order with or without further notice to the User. The delivery amount is borned by the customer.
4. Vendingchasti.com shall not be liable for any delay in delivery due to circumstances beyond the vendingchasti.com, such as delay by the courier delivering. When making the delivery, the goods should be carefully inspected by the User and / or an authorized person. If any external damage is found – any damage, hits and other damages found during delivery, the User must sign a damage report in the presence of the courier describing the defects found and immediately notify vendingchasti.com at +359 2 812 99 39. Upon acceptance of the delivery by the User without notice, all and any subsequent claims for external visible defects of the goods received are unfounded and as such should not be met. In the event that a damage report is not prepared and signed in the presence of a courier upon receipt of the goods and / or does not immediately notify vendingchasti.com. The user loses the right to bring the detected external visible defects in accordance with the sales contract.
5. In case of incorrect address, contact person and / or telephone when submitting the request, vendingchasti.com shall not be held responsible for inaccurate execution of the order due to false information submitted by the User.
Upon delivery of the goods, the User or a third party indicated by him / her shall be obliged to sign the accompanying documents. A third person is considered to be any person who is not the owner of the application but accepts the goods at delivery of the delivery address specified by the User.
6. In case that the User is not opened within the delivery time at the address specified by him and / or is not provided with access to the delivery address, vendingchasti.com is released from the obligation to deliver the requested goods and the User loses the opportunity goods to be delivered to him.
7. Where the delivered goods are manifestly inconsistent with those requested for purchase by the User and this can be ascertained by a simple examination of the delivered goods, the User has the right to demand that the delivered goods be replaced by an application for the purchase of goods 24 hours from the notification to vendingchasti.com for such a request at tel: +359 2 812 99 39 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Vendingchasti.com reserves the right to choose / change the subcontractor making the delivery without having to inform the User in advance, as long as this does not reflect the manner and the delivery term.
!!! Vendingchasti.com performs subcontracting only on the territory of Bulgaria. For supplies outside the country, the customer arranges the transport by himself. !!!